Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Election Day


Happy Election Day!!

I fully admit I'm a political junkie. I'm passionate about my politics.

Immediately after graduation from college, I began working on a statewide campaign. That was a year and a half ago. Today, the ultimate poll is cast in that campaign.

I'm incredibly proud to spend most of the day volunteering for a dear friend of mine who is running for local political office. Although I don't live in his voting area, I will proudly encourage others to cast their votes for a man I know wholeheartedly will work hard for his county with integrity.

Although I've yet to define what this blog will be, I suppose that I'll spare you my passionate, partisan thoughts on the candidates and simply encourage you to vote.

And for extra fun on this election day, check out The Ritzy Bee Blog's election day themed birthday party! How adorable and great to encourage citizenship at such an early age!

Happy voting!

No comments:

Post a Comment