Monday, November 2, 2009

Peer Pressure

I'm here because of peer pressure.

First, I love blogs. As a newlywed, I was (and might still be) obsessed with wedding blogs and the wealth of information they provided. I even started a wedding blog of my own with my friend Ashley months before I was engaged. We updated our blog faithfully. . . . until we both became newlyweds and became "wedding blogger failures."

My Google Reader is filled to the brim with all kinds of exciting blogs from weddings to politics to food to Southern Belles to news. I consider myself a casual observer. I rarely comment and use blogs as a way to pass the time as I fill the hours in my work day.

Why am I here? Why make a blog of my own? Peer pressure. Meet Julie and Ashley: two of my best friends from Emory & Henry College, who also happen to make up my family in our small school sorority.

So here I am. To tell my story . . .

I suppose this is the best kind of peer pressure. Why do you blog? Are you just a casual observer?

1 comment:

  1. Ah!!! Here you are! In your own blog! Yay for peer pressure!!!

    ReplyDelete